when the truck is runing with the heat on it only put out cold air
could your water pump stop you form haveing heat on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($229 - 309) in Kamiah, ID
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($383 - 546) in Kellyton, AL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Kenduskeag, ME
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($202 - 520) in Babson Park, FL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($288 - 428) in Rogers, ND
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($63 - 184) in Lebanon, IN