when the truck is runing with the heat on it only put out cold air
could your water pump stop you form haveing heat on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Transmission hunting between 50-65 MPH in overdrive climbing hills
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?