read that a groaning noise could be heard if there is a breakdown in the differential fluid. could this noise be caused by faulty struts?
could this groaning noise also be caused by faulty struts ? on 2001 Honda CR-V
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by helpfull4u ,
July 12, 2012
If the noise was from struts, all you need to do is push down on the car and listen for that noise. Doubtfully, thats your problem.
This week's top 10
2001 Honda CR-V Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($328 - 470) in Burns Flat, OK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($245 - 328) in Marblemount, WA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($210 - 294) in Hixton, WI
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($78 - 121) in Williamstown, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($111 - 281) in Fultondale, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($97 - 147) in Cordele, GA