read that a groaning noise could be heard if there is a breakdown in the differential fluid. could this noise be caused by faulty struts?
could this groaning noise also be caused by faulty struts ? on 2001 Honda CR-V
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by helpfull4u ,
July 12, 2012
If the noise was from struts, all you need to do is push down on the car and listen for that noise. Doubtfully, thats your problem.
This week's top 10
2001 Honda CR-V Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($106 - 147) in Burns Flat, OK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($245 - 328) in Marblemount, WA
- Fuel Filter Change ($72 - 109) in Hixton, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($208 - 303) in Williamstown, MA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($574 - 850) in Fultondale, AL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Cordele, GA