I took my 2006 Nissian Maxima to a Nissian dealer to have it checked out for transmission issues; because I am experiencing some jerking when I accelarate, I was told that the front motor mount and the trans mount were broken, what I what to know now is that what could be causing my car to shift hard when changing gears.
Could the transmission mount be causing a problem? on 2006 Nissan Maxima
3 answersFebruary 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount