I took my 2006 Nissian Maxima to a Nissian dealer to have it checked out for transmission issues; because I am experiencing some jerking when I accelarate, I was told that the front motor mount and the trans mount were broken, what I what to know now is that what could be causing my car to shift hard when changing gears.
Could the transmission mount be causing a problem? on 2006 Nissan Maxima
3 answersFebruary 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.