Had the accessory belt changed prior to R&R I had great after installation no ac. Shop told me they couldn't cause problem I need either a new compressor or condenser or evaporator
Could the replacement of your accessory belt cause damage to you ac unit on 2003 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2003 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($442 - 777) in Lavalette, WV
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($299 - 483) in Burton, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($341 - 530) in Kimbolton, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($336 - 400) in Knights Landing, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Forestburgh, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($307 - 346) in Taylorsville, KY