just bought a used 1991 Buick regal sport, decent condition. ran & runs good. first 2 days ...fine. weather turned cold, now lights coming on, check engine. codes for maifold uptake, & 2 other smaller unrelated issues...I believe. don't know if car was ever taken in for recall related problem.....ideas??????
could the manifold sensor light coming on be because of cold on 1991 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1991 Buick Regal Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millersburg, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Saronville, NE
- Steering Rack Replacement ($811 - 1,466) in Georgetown, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Freedom, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($314 - 388) in Byesville, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($248 - 300) in Uniontown, PA