just bought a used 1991 Buick regal sport, decent condition. ran & runs good. first 2 days ...fine. weather turned cold, now lights coming on, check engine. codes for maifold uptake, & 2 other smaller unrelated issues...I believe. don't know if car was ever taken in for recall related problem.....ideas??????
could the manifold sensor light coming on be because of cold on 1991 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum