just bought a used 1991 Buick regal sport, decent condition. ran & runs good. first 2 days ...fine. weather turned cold, now lights coming on, check engine. codes for maifold uptake, & 2 other smaller unrelated issues...I believe. don't know if car was ever taken in for recall related problem.....ideas??????
could the manifold sensor light coming on be because of cold on 1991 Buick Regal
Asked by for the 1991 Buick Regal
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- how to remove the headlamp assembly . moister inside , need to dry it out .
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
1991 Buick Regal Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Millersburg, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($333 - 389) in Saronville, NE
- Vacuum Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Georgetown, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($176 - 345) in Freedom, NY
- Tie Rod Replacement ($100 - 260) in Byesville, OH
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($594 - 762) in Uniontown, PA