just bought a used 1991 Buick regal sport, decent condition. ran & runs good. first 2 days ...fine. weather turned cold, now lights coming on, check engine. codes for maifold uptake, & 2 other smaller unrelated issues...I believe. don't know if car was ever taken in for recall related problem.....ideas??????
could the manifold sensor light coming on be because of cold on 1991 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.
- when I try to shut the car off it will not turn to the off position.