where is the low side port on tha ac/system
could someone please tell me where is the low ac/charge port?? on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($509 - 651) in Jarratt, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($267 - 363) in Swansboro, NC
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 80) in Covington, VA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($350 - 477) in Dunning, NE
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($618 - 782) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($104 - 133) in Varnell, GA