My speedometer stoped working so I had it replaced then 12 days later the transmisson solenoids went bad. After the speedometer was fixed the ABS light was on. Not sure what the guy did to turn it off. Just trying to figure out why my car of two months is falling apart. Its a used 97 Acura CL 2.2. I think the carlot is trying to get over on me. They said I needed to replace water pump and timing belt when the radiator fan didnt work. Replaced fan car is doing just find. Can someone help me figure this out please.
Could replacing your speed ometer affect your transmison solenoids? on 1997 Acura CL
1 answerApril 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Acura CL Questions
- Car stalls while accelerating and then restarts right away.
- Check engine light, transmission not working, d5 light flashes and vsa light kit
- It overheats and is losing water and the rpm is a little high
- Good brand, new after market cv axle?
- What causes omething to rub against the shield by the brake assembly?
1997 Acura CL Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - 543) in Sweet Briar, VA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Wainwright, AK
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Bradley, SD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sherman, IL
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hewitt, NJ
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($481 - 513) in Barrett, MN