the car has a 4.0 engine
could please tell me how to reset the oil change needed lite on 2007 ford expl on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fonda, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Thurman, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($289 - 431) in Butte Falls, OR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Snyder, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($527 - 1,333) in Pittsford, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($813 - 1,001) in Liberty Hill, TX