first i have 1989 Dodge Durango, but your fields don't allow for that catagory, sorry. about a week ago i had a problem with fuel leaking like a fountain over my engine. i took to repair shop, they said oring needs replacing. replaced, happened next morning and brought back. they brough indoors, left over night and could create problem. This am -29 below zero, i saw stream of fuel dropping to ground from motor, i looked under the hood and saw fountains of fuel coming from about 4-5 of the injectors. Was this really bad orings or are the oring just made of poor material and affected by weather or could there be something else going on?
could outdoor temp be causing my leaks around my fuel injectors, its -29. on 1990 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- no start condition, car stalled like it was not getting gas, pressed gas pedal c
- truck wont crank after driving for awhile has to cool off but will start
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part