first i have 1989 Dodge Durango, but your fields don't allow for that catagory, sorry. about a week ago i had a problem with fuel leaking like a fountain over my engine. i took to repair shop, they said oring needs replacing. replaced, happened next morning and brought back. they brough indoors, left over night and could create problem. This am -29 below zero, i saw stream of fuel dropping to ground from motor, i looked under the hood and saw fountains of fuel coming from about 4-5 of the injectors. Was this really bad orings or are the oring just made of poor material and affected by weather or could there be something else going on?
could outdoor temp be causing my leaks around my fuel injectors, its -29. on 1990 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- Can I use a different years fuel pump with a 1995 dodge dakota v8 Magnum
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6