a few weeks after someone backed into my car causing minor front end damage i am having shifting problems intermittenly. could these be related in someway?
could minor front end collision cause shifting problems? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($125 - 180) in Hamburg, NY
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($353 - 411) in Umatilla, OR
- Maintenance Service B ($28 - 61) in Malone, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($291 - 427) in Beulah, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($516 - 571) in Happy, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 249) in Castaner, PR