a few weeks after someone backed into my car causing minor front end damage i am having shifting problems intermittenly. could these be related in someway?
could minor front end collision cause shifting problems? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($702 - 961) in Hamburg, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - 194) in Umatilla, OR
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Malone, FL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - 103) in Beulah, MS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Happy, TX
- Horn Replacement ($54 - 133) in Castaner, PR