1998 Catera, 65K original miles, no records of any transmission service. Not easy to get under there to check fluids.
could low transmission fluid cause the car to stall then restart in about 10 ? on 1998 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Youngsville, LA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($604 - 742) in Morgantown, PA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Bovill, ID
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($608 - 873) in Woolrich, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fort Garland, CO
- Driveshaft Support Bearing Replacement ($151 - 175) in Honeydew, CA