Try to start it just clicks.done it once before used the spare key it started starting again.no its back to click click then sometimes not even a clip k..started this morning first try drove to the store shut it off now won't start back just clicking.brand new battery so know that's not the problem.
Could it be the ignition switch going out? on 1997 Lexus SC400
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1997 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($130 - 182) in Savannah, GA
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($349 - 452) in Larchmont, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($553 - 654) in Bramwell, WV
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($254 - 305) in Tell City, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,030 - 1,115) in Reserve, MT
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,225 - 1,646) in Edison, NE