the bottom panel came off when the car went over a curb it got robbed off by the cement and came off the bottom of the car I am afraid this might damage the engine especially during the winter with the salted street
cost to replace the front bottom panel and where can I get it done for less on 2010 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2010 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($148 - 192) in Marquette, NE
- Water Pump Replacement ($297 - 368) in Oakland, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bohemia, NY
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Catoosa, OK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($444 - 497) in Lynndyl, UT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($495 - 565) in Norwood, MO