How much should it cost to replace the lower radiator hose that travels from the bottom of the radiator back into the engine block? I also need a price on the replacement of the rear fender pin that holds the 2 pieces of the corner panels together(at the fender well).
cost to replace the exit radiator hose - bottom of the radiator to the engine? on 2004 BMW 330Ci
Asked by for the 2004 BMW 330Ci
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2004 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maud, OK
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - 855) in Hesperia, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lookout, WV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glendale, AZ
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($96 - 109) in Nortonville, KS
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Norway, IA