Car is overheating and repair shop tells me the the cooling connector hose needs replaced. Thye estimated cost is between $550 and $800 depending on difficulty in getting at hose. Does this sound reasonable?
Cost to replace the cooling connector hose on 1997 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- drivers window won't go down
- My car will crank over, but will not stay running. Any help?
- My car was running. I drove in shop. Now car will not crank over. I need help
1997 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($285 - 408) in Kingsland, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Ayrshire, IA
- Battery Replacement ($186 - 244) in Donovan, IL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Dublin, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($470 - 525) in Rosenberg, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($599 - 741) in Albert City, IA