When I turn the key in the ignition, sometimes it will crank but won't start, but always starts on the 2nd or 3rd try. Also, what should it cost to replace the crankshaft position sensor, and the starter? Please respond asap. Thanks
Cost to replace the 2nd row seat of the wire harness to start the motor? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Byers, KS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($616 - 792) in Linton, ND
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($321 - 443) in Alexandria, TN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Galway, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($361 - 521) in Oakdale, IA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($293 - 343) in Burlington, ND