The side-view mirror on my passenger side was torn off in a small accident. It looks like the whole section that holds the mirror will need to be replaced. Anyone have an idea what this might cost to repair/replace?
Cost to replace sideview mirror on 2002 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- why do my headlights, blinkers not work unless i play w the key?
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
2002 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Silas, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($221 - 367) in Seelyville, IN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($108 - 139) in Owls Head, ME
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Chaparral, NM
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($288 - 349) in Watson, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - 798) in Knob Lick, KY