the front passenger side tires keep needing to be replaced every couple months and it shakes on the interstate. the guy at the tire place said it needs a ball joint. how much will that cost at a shop?
cost to replace ball joints on one wheel on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Hamburg, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($234 - 449) in Umatilla, OR
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - 99) in Malone, FL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($218 - 273) in Beulah, MS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($468 - 944) in Happy, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($206 - 245) in Castaner, PR