What should it cost to fix: steering:pump, power rack, shaft knuckle, outer tie rod ends, plus labor
cost to fix steering on 1996 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry302 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry220 reports
1 answerMarch 05, 2013
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?