What should it cost to fix: steering:pump, power rack, shaft knuckle, outer tie rod ends, plus labor
cost to fix steering on 1996 Toyota Camry
1 answerMarch 05, 2013
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Camry290 reports
1 answerMay 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy