How to check the timing belt. Does it have a cover?
cost on a timing belt replacement on 2006 Saturn Vue
BEST ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
February 15, 2011
At least part of the timing cover will need to be removed to check the timing belt on your 2006 Saturn Vue. You can use the RepairPal estimator to find the cost to replace the belt. Here is a link - https://repairpal.com/estimator?car_type_id=4836
4 answersJune 23, 2010
2 answersJuly 13, 2011
1 answerSeptember 13, 2009
0 answersOctober 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- car cuts off when I put on my brakes,batter and Oli light come starts right back
- 03'-V6/112k Bad head gasket replacement or not?Coolant in oil,no overheat/leaks
- The passenger headlight will not work I keep buying new ones what could it be?
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
2006 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Holbrook, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($227 - 328) in California City, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($208 - 287) in Grassflat, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($170 - 209) in West Point, AR
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Polk City, FL