There is not problem it is just that a Saturn dealer said that I needed the thermostat replaced. There has been no problem with heating or the car running.
Cost of replacing thermostat and winterizing car on 1998 Saturn SC1
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Is Your Car Actually Safe This Winter? Winterizing Your Vehicle For Rain and Snow
- The Most Expensive (and Affordable) Cars to Fix This Fall
- How Long Will You Hold Onto Your Car?
- The RepairPal Institute - Model/Brand Comparison Repair Costs
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC1 Questions
- Car blowing oil out of the radiator reservoir
- There is a real bad jerk when I put car in reverse and sometimes while driving.
- I'll remove. The. Radio car don't Start ??? Does it have anti-DEF
- I have a noise under the passenger floor that is a light steady clunking
- What causes the car to randomly jerk during acceleration
1998 Saturn SC1 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($346 - $552) in Bagley, WI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stringtown, OK
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Alderson, WV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($343 - $437) in Weatherly, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($709 - $743) in Merrifield, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($192 - $203) in Keauhou, HI