Air springs are not working correctly and probably need to be replaced.
Cost of replacing rear air springs on 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
- Dosent want to turn over even wen I put starter fluid
- the headlight will not go off when you turn off the car
- My cadillac started jerking while driving and the check engine light came on
- Already added a fuel pump, the car starts but cuts right back off what is it?
- Car will not start unless I spray starter fluid in carburetor what could the problem be???