Air springs are not working correctly and probably need to be replaced.
Cost of replacing rear air springs on 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
- How to open passenger door on a Brougham d'Elegance 93
- Dosent want to turn over even wen I put starter fluid
- the headlight will not go off when you turn off the car
- My cadillac started jerking while driving and the check engine light came on
- Already added a fuel pump, the car starts but cuts right back off what is it?
1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($254 - 595) in Fayetteville, WV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($105 - 151) in Bainbridge Island, WA
- Starter Replacement ($336 - 633) in Auxvasse, MO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Sentinel, OK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($68 - 93) in Union Mills, NC
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($296 - 354) in Oysterville, WA