I have not had any problems but because of the age and 48000 miles, it has been recommended that I replace the timing belt, water pump, tensioner, rollers, drive belts, radiator hoses and coolant flush. I could not find the estimated cost of replacing the tensioner and rollers. What are they?
Cost of replacement of tensioner and rollers. on 1997 Mazda Millenia
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- How do you turn the heater on
- '02 Millenia hood release will not open.
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
1997 Mazda Millenia Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Wood, PA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Windermere, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,303 - 1,959) in Lawson, AR
- Timing Belt Replacement ($385 - 522) in West Hartford, VT
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($325 - 389) in Wapanucka, OK
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($1,014 - 1,277) in Lithia, FL