I have not had any problems but because of the age and 48000 miles, it has been recommended that I replace the timing belt, water pump, tensioner, rollers, drive belts, radiator hoses and coolant flush. I could not find the estimated cost of replacing the tensioner and rollers. What are they?
Cost of replacement of tensioner and rollers. on 1997 Mazda Millenia
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .
- Flashing check engine light & car idles low???