My car broke down as I had to drive it when it was overheated (to get off highway safely)- now mechanic tells me I need a new engine- how much would that cost????
Cost of rebuilt engine? on 1995 Honda Passport
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
1995 Honda Passport Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($484 - $623) in Windsor, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - $140) in Lake Luzerne, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($654 - $1,116) in Colcord, WV
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($129 - $165) in Petersburg, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($91 - $102) in Winfall, NC
- Engine Mount Replacement ($503 - $625) in Baxter, KY