manual transmission must be re-built
cost of rebuilding manual transmission on 1998 Honda Accord
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
2 answersApril 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($110 - $158) in Starkville, MS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - $266) in De Peyster, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - $143) in Carlisle, MA
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - $1,120) in Youngtown, AZ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($206 - $259) in Valyermo, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($220 - $263) in Quakertown, NJ