Cost of labor to replace both front strut mounts on 1999 Camry?
Cost of labor to replace front strut mounts on 1999 Toyota Camry? on 1998 Toyota Camry
4 answersJanuary 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($243 - 321) in Frohna, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Upson, WI
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 245) in Pierceton, IN
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 296) in Byrdstown, TN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($550 - 582) in Section, AL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,599 - 2,935) in Falls City, OR