Toyota dealership said my water pump needs replacing. How much should it cost?
Cost of having water pump replaced on 2004 Toyota Highlander
2 answersApril 06, 2010
2 answersNovember 06, 2012
2 answersSeptember 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2004 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($151 - 248) in Winona, MN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($680 - 1,594) in Clarkdale, GA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($670 - 1,166) in Sapello, NM
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($858 - 1,047) in Gresham, OR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Tower City, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($394 - 464) in Auburn, MA