Clutch is gone on automatic and need to know the cost to have it rebuilt.
Cost of a transmission rebuild. Clutch is gone. on 2001 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
- My sequioa only runs if i have the ac on what is causing that and how do i fixit
- my car is making a squealing sound only when in reverse
2001 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Medford, OK
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($1,132 - 1,456) in Thomasville, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($127 - 230) in Wana, WV
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($547 - 1,754) in Toyah, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($88 - 114) in Leon, IA
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($595 - 619) in Estell Manor, NJ