» » »

Audi Q&A

Ask Your Question

2002 Audi TT Question: cost of a sway bar replacement, stabilizer bar, and/or suspension



Visitor, 1.8L 4 Cylinder Turbo, Chestertown, MD, September 08, 2010, 12:20

my TT 'creaks' as if its 'skeleton or frame' has arthritis...began gradualy....not related to speed or bumps...happens when it seems like car (if it was a human body 'stretching' as in Yoga :)

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    Visitor, January 05, 2011, 16:03

    Probably need to replace the front stabilizer (sway) bar and bushings (will need subframe bolts and some other bolts). Your local Audi dealer will give you the part numbers. Parts.com has a good price. had to do this on my '03 tt. Very irritating. We joked it sounded like a gerbil squeeking. Horrible creaking noise.

    Flag This