tyota dealer quoted my $315 for the remfg starter and $125 for the labor - is this fair or rip off?
cost for replacing the starter? on 2002 Toyota Camry
3 answersMay 31, 2010
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
2 answersOctober 03, 2012
2 answersApril 28, 2011
6 answersMay 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?