tyota dealer quoted my $315 for the remfg starter and $125 for the labor - is this fair or rip off?
cost for replacing the starter? on 2002 Toyota Camry
3 answersMay 31, 2010
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
2 answersOctober 03, 2012
2 answersApril 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.