My '94 Chevy Astro Cargo Van is leaking transmission fluid, I've been told by multiple people that it is the rear transmission seal. How many hours labor should this take, and how much should I expect to pay for going to a mechanic?
Cost for rear-transmission seal replacement on 1994 Chevrolet Astro
1 answerNovember 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- New wires new plugs new distributor cap and button runing bad and missing
- Does the power steering fluid level directly influence the brake system and abs
- I need to hot wire my 96 astro van. Its required "the touch" to turn the key si
- What the approx cost for a valve job on this vans 4.3 engine?
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?