My '94 Chevy Astro Cargo Van is leaking transmission fluid, I've been told by multiple people that it is the rear transmission seal. How many hours labor should this take, and how much should I expect to pay for going to a mechanic?
Cost for rear-transmission seal replacement on 1994 Chevrolet Astro
1 answerNovember 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?
- New battery new alternator gauges still read the same no change engine kill batt
- Wipers turn on using horn/turn signal and heater fan...Please Help!!! Also Heater/AC fan doesn't work
- Dash and tail lights keep blowing fuses what cause the problem and how to fix it replaced the fuse already 4 times this have to keep fuse on hand
- where is egr valve located, why is engine light on in rough idle