I'm looking for 140k mile service to check my 2001 civic's condition. I'd like to know what I should expect for the cost.
Cost for 140K mile service. on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($321 - 457) in Spring Glen, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Grantham, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ashville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 301) in Megargel, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($230 - 297) in Kelseyville, CA