I have a 1989 Mercury Topaz and recently had to have the driver belt replaced A couple of days later the belt came off the person was not my regular mechanic and continued to make excuses about why they had been unable to get with me and redo the belt Finally I had to have the car towed to my regular mechanic for the work to be done Costing wrecker fee of 65.50 Driver Belt Tensioner has to be replaced because they have to remove some bolt that was jammed when this belt broke off. What am I looking @ in cost?
Cost and labor to replace the driver belt & tensioner on 1990 Mercury Topaz
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Topaz Questions
- my car is leaking gas from the front
- Just replaced a starter solenoid that mounts to the side wall.
- My car goes a little bit dies.goes a little bit dies it's like it's running out
- The car runs, drives, reverse....bt doesn't stop
- Where do I find all of the parts needed to make the air conditioning work?
1990 Mercury Topaz Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($85 - 147) in Pittsford, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - 192) in Cedar Crest, NM
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($84 - 136) in George, IA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($128 - 195) in Odell, IL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Idledale, CO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($359 - 468) in Kamiah, ID