I have a 1989 Mercury Topaz and recently had to have the driver belt replaced A couple of days later the belt came off the person was not my regular mechanic and continued to make excuses about why they had been unable to get with me and redo the belt Finally I had to have the car towed to my regular mechanic for the work to be done Costing wrecker fee of 65.50 Driver Belt Tensioner has to be replaced because they have to remove some bolt that was jammed when this belt broke off. What am I looking @ in cost?
Cost and labor to replace the driver belt & tensioner on 1990 Mercury Topaz
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Topaz Questions
- My car goes a little bit dies.goes a little bit dies it's like it's running out
- The car runs, drives, reverse....bt doesn't stop
- Where do I find all of the parts needed to make the air conditioning work?
- Low spark problem. Has fuel,cranks and trys to start,but wont startit.
- put washer fluid in coolant resevoir do i need to drain
1990 Mercury Topaz Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($85 - 147) in Pittsford, NY
- 6,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Cedar Crest, NM
- Spark Plug Replacement ($85 - 114) in George, IA
- 48,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Odell, IL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Idledale, CO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($141 - 161) in Kamiah, ID