Fuses are all good. All other vents work, just not the console.
cosole air vents wont blow. Floor and defrost vents work just fine. fan runs. on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2010 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Nocatee, FL
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Oxford, WI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($306 - 391) in Capitol Heights, MD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($481 - 567) in Burnt Corn, AL
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($69 - 92) in Watertown, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($379 - 413) in Bloomington, NE