i was talking about my service engine soon light being on and i meant to put that i had the evap selenoid replaced not vent selenoid
CORRECTION... on a question i asked earlier i meant evap seleniod on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986