i was talking about my service engine soon light being on and i meant to put that i had the evap selenoid replaced not vent selenoid
CORRECTION... on a question i asked earlier i meant evap seleniod on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2004 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($382 - 493) in Cocoa, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 795) in Earleville, MD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($349 - 580) in Sawyer, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greensburg, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($83 - 399) in West Palm Beach, FL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($184 - 289) in Beason, IL