replaced starter relay now i'm not sure where wires go on each terminal
correct wire placement on relay on 1992 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1992 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($507 - 637) in Gallatin, TN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($235 - 365) in Dolliver, IA
- 126,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Olds, IA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($349 - 528) in Avilla, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Gamaliel, KY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($359 - 486) in Conway, AR