how do I do a proper cooling system flush on a 99 ford escort?
cooling system on 1999 Ford Escort
1 answerFebruary 18, 2010
1 answerApril 04, 2011
2 answersJune 17, 2013
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
1 answerJune 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in West Hartford, VT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Burdine, KY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Averill Park, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in Etna, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($352 - 463) in Harrisburg, AR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 128) in Haydenville, OH