car still overheats after changing waterpump,thermasait,radiator ,clutchfan all hoses. water is not fowing ,car not losing water is there any thing i have missed what should i do?
cooling system on 1995 BMW 325i
Verified for the BMW 325i111 reports
Verified for the BMW 325i37 reports
Verified for the BMW 325i23 reports
1 answerJune 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Preowned 2002 bmw 320i. Convertible top issues up and down. Any feedback? Thanks
- When I go to the AUX option in the radio it doesn't light up for me to select to
- Why would tRed light on convertable top control panel says on and car wont crank
- My gas paddle getting no power in my 2002 BMW 325xi
- Trouble with the stearing real tight.