the temp gauge & the cooling fan stopped working. I changed the temp sensor didn"t work.
cooling fans tep gauge on 1995 Pontiac Trans Sport
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
- Under the glove box
- If I replace EBCM on my 97 Pontiac Transport, does it need to be reprogrammed?
- What from on top of transmission , leaks red ATF down around left output shaft ?
- My van goes dead if i leave it running wat cud b the problem
- I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and gass tank and it still wont start
1995 Pontiac Trans Sport Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($73 - $128) in Isabela, PR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($433 - $677) in Lebanon, WI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($617 - $856) in West Chatham, MA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($602 - $879) in Sardinia, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($932 - $994) in Forest Park, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($334 - $404) in Saline, LA