Hi all...My 2000 Windstar, 3.8, 114,000 mile van's cooling fans have recently started to run on hi-speed right after start up, cold engine, and no A/C on. Sometimes they will run continuously, sometimes turn off after driving a while, but usually come back on again after that. No other problems,..just the annoying noise from the fans. thanks.
Cooling fans running on hi speed right after start up, A/C not on. on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.