Hi all...My 2000 Windstar, 3.8, 114,000 mile van's cooling fans have recently started to run on hi-speed right after start up, cold engine, and no A/C on. Sometimes they will run continuously, sometimes turn off after driving a while, but usually come back on again after that. No other problems,..just the annoying noise from the fans. thanks.
Cooling fans running on hi speed right after start up, A/C not on. on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($531 - 689) in Spickard, MO
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($139 - 177) in Aleppo, PA
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in Algoma, MS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Unity, OH
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Hathorne, MA
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($130 - 158) in Puyallup, WA