Hi all...My 2000 Windstar, 3.8, 114,000 mile van's cooling fans have recently started to run on hi-speed right after start up, cold engine, and no A/C on. Sometimes they will run continuously, sometimes turn off after driving a while, but usually come back on again after that. No other problems,..just the annoying noise from the fans. thanks.
Cooling fans running on hi speed right after start up, A/C not on. on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Spickard, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aleppo, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($236 - 481) in Algoma, MS
- 30,000 Mile Service ($287 - 410) in West Unity, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($155 - 196) in Hathorne, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($138 - 174) in Puyallup, WA