would this be a fuse or relay. Can't even find the fuse box!
cooling fans not working on 1999 Buick Century
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
May 01, 2009
The cooling fan fuses and relays are in the under hood fuse box. This is a black rectangle under the hood, you will need to remove the cover to access the fused and relays.
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersJanuary 10, 2012
1 answerMay 25, 2011
2 answersMarch 12, 2013
2 answersDecember 03, 2009
1 answerApril 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?