would this be a fuse or relay. Can't even find the fuse box!
cooling fans not working on 1999 Buick Century
2 answersJanuary 10, 2012
1 answerMay 25, 2011
2 answersMarch 12, 2013
2 answersDecember 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($150 - $272) in Ridgeway, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($242 - $339) in Prides Crossing, MA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - $367) in Flint, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - $226) in Banquete, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($114 - $188) in Boyne Falls, MI