how to test the relay and temp sensor?
cooling fans not working on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rapid City, SD
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Phyllis, KY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($241 - 317) in Las Vegas, NM
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Fort Ann, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($568 - 602) in Waynesburg, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 188) in Dunkirk, NY