cooling fans not working. I have replace the 3 fuses, 3 Sensors and tested fans w/battery. What else could this be?
cooling fans not working. on 1996 Toyota Camry
3 answersNovember 16, 2013
3 answersJuly 27, 2016
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
0 answersApril 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($717 - 1,002) in Oil City, LA
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Coleman, GA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,276 - 1,308) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Drive Belt Replacement ($100 - 140) in La Monte, MO