cooling fans not working. I have replace the 3 fuses, 3 Sensors and tested fans w/battery. What else could this be?
cooling fans not working. on 1996 Toyota Camry
3 answersNovember 16, 2013
3 answersNovember 07, 2012
0 answersApril 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.