The cooling fans don't work automatic ,fuses are good ,fans are good, but don't work auto.
cooling fans on 1993 Dodge Intrepid
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 02, 2010
how do you know the fans are ok?? common failure are those fan assemblies.
Verified for the Dodge Intrepid28 reports
1 answerNovember 11, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2009
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
2 answersMarch 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- when it warms up it will not run until it cools down
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?