The cooling fans don't work automatic ,fuses are good ,fans are good, but don't work auto.
cooling fans on 1993 Dodge Intrepid
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
November 02, 2010
how do you know the fans are ok?? common failure are those fan assemblies.
1 answerNovember 11, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2009
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
2 answersMarch 03, 2009
1 answerOctober 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be