The cooling fans don't work automatic ,fuses are good ,fans are good, but don't work auto.
cooling fans on 1993 Dodge Intrepid
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
November 02, 2010
how do you know the fans are ok?? common failure are those fan assemblies.
1 answerNovember 11, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2009
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
2 answersMarch 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do