The cooling fans don't work automatic ,fuses are good ,fans are good, but don't work auto.
cooling fans on 1993 Dodge Intrepid
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
November 02, 2010
how do you know the fans are ok?? common failure are those fan assemblies.
1 answerNovember 11, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2009
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
2 answersMarch 03, 2009
1 answerOctober 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?