cooling fans stopped working
cooling fans on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
August 11, 2010
Can you provide some more info? Are the fans getting power to them? If you need a shop to look at it call one of these: http://repairpal.com/directory?address=98292&car_brand_names=Cadillac
2 answersJanuary 23, 2013
1 answerApril 30, 2009
2 answersMay 15, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2010
2 answersApril 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($874 - 1,192) in Paxton, MA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Belmont, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - 260) in Cushing, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - 340) in Addyston, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($61 - 78) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($258 - 847) in Wolcott, IN