i have noticed for the last week or so that the cooling fan runs well after the iginition is turned off i was told there may be a problem with the ect sensor. however i am having a hard time locating. one know where it is located and how to remove and replace
Cooling Fan problem on 2005 Mazda Mazda6
1 answerAugust 23, 2016
Verified for the Mazda Mazda676 reports
2 answersApril 11, 2010
2 answersApril 04, 2010
3 answersMay 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Bought the car not running due to timing issue
- After car warms up when I turn the wheel it makes a loud grinding noise.
- how variable valve timing actuator adjustable settings ?
- Has there been a recall with the electrical cooling fan assembly?
- Engine will turn & almost start but doesn't Has spark Why won't engine start?