My son hit a small dog taking out the radiator. all has been replaced and the fan will not turn on at all allowing the car to over heat. Sending unit is new. Any ideas. Thank You
cooling fan not working on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
1 answer 1 comment
poss bad fan motor,test it by runnung direct 12v to it and see if it comes on that way
1 answerApril 15, 2012
1 answerMay 16, 2014
1 answerJune 27, 2010
2 answersAugust 19, 2010
1 answerMay 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Parker, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - 441) in Donegal, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($285 - 403) in Ridgely, TN
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 518) in Hawk Point, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($140 - 178) in Fowlerville, MI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - 170) in Paoli, IN