changed 40a fuse checked for current at connector to fan nothing,i have current in fuse box where the 40a fuse go. what's next? Been looking for the relay have not found it might be looking in wrong place.
cooling fan not working on 1997 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
2 answersJune 17, 2013
3 answersSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
2 answersMay 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Talmage, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($389 - 520) in Addis, LA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Summerville, OR
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($462 - 662) in Branch, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 272) in Oradell, NJ