changed 40a fuse checked for current at connector to fan nothing,i have current in fuse box where the 40a fuse go. what's next? Been looking for the relay have not found it might be looking in wrong place.
cooling fan not working on 1997 Ford Escort
2 answersJune 17, 2013
3 answersSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
2 answersMay 20, 2015
1 answerAugust 25, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad