changed 40a fuse checked for current at connector to fan nothing,i have current in fuse box where the 40a fuse go. what's next? Been looking for the relay have not found it might be looking in wrong place.
cooling fan not working on 1997 Ford Escort
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
2 answersMay 20, 2015
2 answersJune 17, 2013
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?
- Why is my car taking a while to turn over?
- how do I test the ccrm in a 2002 zx2 . I have power at #21 what do I do next?
- Temperature running hot. Heats up to 75% of the temp gauge but no higher
- my escort is getting gas and its getting spark and it steel whont start what it