Cooling fan isn't working. Car is not overheating I think because it's not warm enough outside. The problem started back in October and I noticed the car getting too warm and so I turned on the heater which brought the temperature back down to normal. Why would the fan stop working and what will it cost to fix it.
cooling fan not working. on 2000 BMW 323Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323Ci Questions
- the gas cap door will not stay closed...how can it be repaired
- how can I narrow my solutions to a specific one or two ? .
- Why would the light stay on of the whole car
- What is the light on the dashboard that show the entire car indicate
- I changed the oil in 2000 bmw323ci and the red oil can light want go off and now