the cooling fan stopped spinning, what could be the cause. appreciate your answer
cooling fan does not spin? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($441 - 546) in Kosciusko, MS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bunola, PA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($388 - 469) in Castleberry, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($349 - 480) in South Greenfield, MO
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($192 - 276) in Gunter, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($1,668 - 1,709) in Yucca Valley, CA